Flexys is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. If you provide personally identifiable information when using our website you may be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Flexys may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
This policy is effective from 2019-02-27.
What data we collect
In the normal course of you using our website we collect the IP address you connect from, together with each page visited and the timing of each visit. We also use a traffic cookie to uniquely identify your visit to our website.
Additionally, if you sign up for news we ask you to provide:
- name and job title
- contact information including email address
How we process data
We use the IP addresses and visit information we collect with third-party analytics services to try and identify businesses who may be interested in our products and services. This is for the purposes of marketing in our legitimate interest.
A traffic cookie is used to analyse which pages are being used in order to improve our website. Unless you provide consent we only use this information anonymously for statistical analysis purposes. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
With your consent, we process name, job title and contact information you choose to share with us for the purposes of providing information to you about our products and services, industry news, events, promotions or other related information. Every correspondence from us contains information on how to quickly and easily unsubscribe should you wish to.
We use the following services for the purposes described:
- Lead Forensics (Communication House, 26 York Street, London W1U 6PZ) for identifying businesses who may be interested in our products and services.
- Google Analytics (Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA) to analyse use of our website.
- HubSpot (HubSpot, Inc., 25 First Street, 2nd Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141 USA) for identifying businesses who may be interested in our products and services, and to manage our marketing activity.
- MailChimp (The Rocket Science Group LLC, 675 Ponce de Leon Ave NE, Suite 5000, Atlanta, GA 30308 USA) to send marketing information to you.
- Hotjar (Hotjar Ltd, Level 2, St Julians Business Centre, 3, Elia Zammit Street St Julians STJ 1000, Malta, Europe) to analyse use of our website to uncover insights and make relevant changes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
If you have consented to us using your personal information for marketing, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. We do not charge a fee for this. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.