Key Drivers and Considerations
We understand that migrating from a legacy debt collection system to a modern cloud-native platform is no small undertaking.
If your current supplier has called time on your system or is only offering a series of expensive, low-value ‘upgrades’, take a look at this useful guide to evolving to the latest cloud-native technology in a safe and controlled manner. Solutions Consultant, Martin Aldridge, focuses on four key considerations that will help to guide you to a successful migration.
- security vulnerabilities introduced by out-of-date and out-of-support hardware AND software
- an over-reliance on the supplier to make changes
- having to perform workarounds because the solution is no longer fit for purpose
- excessive costs and timescales for low-benefit upgrades
- to meet customer demand for digital self-service
To read the guide now, please fill in the form below