Flexys Control+ has once again been officially accredited as an Arum Approved System, cementing its position as an industry-leading debt management solution. Control+ provides cutting-edge features designed to enhance operational efficiency and customer satisfaction. Its user-friendly interface coupled with robust functionalities and data integrity has positioned it as a game-changer in the financial technology landscape.
Arum’s Approved System programme provides prospective buyers with the reassurance that approved vendors have met the stringent criteria set out by Arum’s industry experts and have passed a review of system capabilities. The rigorous assessment process, known for its meticulous scrutiny, underscores Control+’s adherence to stringent benchmarks. This endorsement highlights the platform’s effectiveness and its capacity to drive superior outcomes for clients and their customers.
‘This accreditation acknowledges our ongoing dedication to delivering state-of-the-art debt management products that empower our clients and drive transformative results,’ remarked James Hill, CEO of Flexys. “Acknowledging Control+ as an Arum Approved System for 2024 solidifies our commitment to excellence and innovation in the debt management sector.”
The Arum assessors concluded that Control+ excels in the following areas:
- Real-time dynamic customer self-service.
- Best-in-Class Agent UI – modern, simple, and intuitive user interface for agents working in Collections and Recoveries.
- Flexible Integration – built on current technologies and designed for real-time integration with any and all interfacing partners.
- Industry Leading Technology Architecture – utilising a wide range of cloud-native technologies to deliver best-in-class event-driven architecture.
- Extremely flexible and scalable data model.
Explore the capabilities of our best-in-class debt management system here and if you’d like to explore how Flexys can support your business goals, get in touch to talk through your options: