How will your collections operation prepare for 2021’s ‘perfect storm’?
On November 26th 2020, Flexys is hosting a closed-format, virtual roundtable discussion. We are bringing together a cross-sector panel of collections professionals to debate real-world challenges and share best practice in preparation for the significant pressures 2021 will bring.
The invite-only format provides a supportive environment designed to foster open discussion under the experienced guidance of CCR Magazine’s Stephen Kiely. The proposed topics include:
- How can collections managers plan for a future that isn’t yet clear?
- In tough operating conditions, how can organisations balance the need for revenue and profitability with the needs of customers, including those in vulnerable circumstances?
- How can collections teams make the most out of budget and resources without compromising service levels?
- What are the blockers to a more agile and dynamic collections operation?
- How can information security be maintained and GDPR breaches avoided when departments are under intense pressure?