Webinar: Five Critical Requirements for your Next Collections System
📆 Wednesday 24th November 2021
🕙 9:00 am – 10:00 am (AEST)
Flexys is holding an APAC-focused webinar, hosted by William Swale (Regional Director, APAC), to introduce the advanced features and functionality available in a twenty-first-century debt management system.
If the time has come to review your debt collection system (due to security concerns, support issues or lack of digital capability) you will want to explore the market and find the best investment for your organisation’s time, money and effort.
Modern cloud-native technology offers considerable operational benefits and we will be looking beyond the jargon to explore the latest advances and why they matter to your collections operation.
This webinar will provide a useful benchmark for evaluating the current collections system market and offer specific examples of how you can
- help more customers with intelligent digital self-service
- operate comfortably within the latest regulations
- innovate freely by testing and configuring your own strategies
- join the API revolution and make data work for you – in real-time
- Welcome & Introductions
- Overview of Flexys
- 5 Critical Requirements of a Next-Generation Collections System
- Flexys Capabilities and Solution
Join us on 24th November at 9 am (AEST) to explore the new world of collections technology with the UK’s leading debt management system specialists.
We will be holding a Q&A, so bring your questions, or submit them in advance to firstname.lastname@example.org