About this Event
Flexys are hosting a collections-focused roundtable event to ask the hard questions and explore the possibilities and potential pitfalls of this game-changing technology.
How can machine learning benefit collections departments and customers?
What are the right questions we should ask AI to solve?
How do I begin to deploy AI in my business?
How can bias, risk and security be effectively managed?
What is ‘explainable’ AI and why does it matter?
Our expert panel of academics and industry practitioners includes:
- Jim Smith – Professor of AI at UWE
- Paul Clark – Chief Technology Officer at Tandem Bank
- Kit Wilson – Head of Transformation at Dwr Cymru Welsh Water
- Pedro Ferreira – Research consultant
- David Scholefield – Chief Information Security Officer
Join us on the evening of November 20th at the University of the West of England Business School, Bristol for an evening of thought-provoking discussion, a buffet meal and drinks. We are expecting an informative event with lively debate.