Energy collections managers are under pressure as consumers endure difficult economic conditions, price increases and affordability challenges. At the same time, Ofgem expects all collections activity to be appropriate, sustainable and based on the customers individual circumstances. Testing times means that the number of vulnerable customers is fluctuating, and it is essential those individuals are identified, managed sensitively and helped to achieve the most positive outcome possible.
Flexys Control+ can assist you in these challenges. It brings new clarity and flexibility to your collections operation to help teams operate in an agile and responsive manner. It helps you deliver informed, relevant, timely and compliant debt resolution for your customers, delivered via a single platform and a single data structure.
What are the benefits to you?
- Future-proof your collections operation with state-of-the-art cloud-native infrastructure that is scalable, extensible and secure.
- Manage all collections activity from pre-delinquency to recoveries on a single, real-time platform with zero latency.
- Maximise customer self-resolution with our class-leading dynamic digital journeys that are effective across the entire collections cycle. Reserve human resources for where they are most effective.
- Empower agents with context-sensitive information and next steps guidance for every customer interaction so that they have productive, relevant conversations every time.
- Be in control of your own system: make changes to strategy, communications, agent screens, self-service screens and workflows and more, without recourse to IT or your supplier.
- Take advantage of regular new features and functionality, and have the opportunity to inform our development roadmap.