Solution Consultants and Technical Delivery Engineers
Location: Remote, with the option to work at our Bristol office. Travel to client sites may be required when safe to do so.
Who we are
Flexys is a rapidly growing and highly respected managed software services company. We offer cloud-native debt collection and recovery solutions to some of the world’s largest brands, and use cutting edge technology and development methods in order to provide an incredibly flexible and configurable solution to our clients. After nearly five years of growth and innovation, we are seen as a leading light within the FinTech sector, and have only achieved our current status by valuing all of our employees and providing an exciting and rewarding place to work – whatever the level and experience of each of our incredible team.
Who you are
You may have been working as a Solutions Consultant, Technical Delivery Engineer, or as a Business Analyst with technical experience. You will have some background in either software development or technical software configuration. With a passion for designing processes and solutions that meet our customers’ requirements, you will be confident in organising and leading requirements workshops, designing and documenting integrations between our powerful and flexible APIs with those of the customer, modelling and documenting business processes (preferably in BPMN), supporting client acceptance testing projects, and working collaboratively with our devops team.
Skills we definitely need in you
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Experience delivering technical solutions to external clients
- Experience with process modelling (preferably using BPMN or similar)
- Hands-on experience with either software development or technical software configuration
- Experience in designing business processes that reflect customer requirements
- Comfortable talking to customers about technical solutions and guiding them through business outcomes and delivery scope
Optional skills that will really make you stand out
We primarily need customer-facing delivery experience in this role, but if you have additional experience in any of the following areas we will be even happier. However, if you don’t have experience in any of these but would like to learn, we can help with that too.
- Debt management business knowledge
- Financial services or utilities operational awareness
- An understanding of structured agile e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- SQL and data warehousing principles
- Cloud technologies experience (in particular Google Cloud Platform)
Our current technologies include
GCP, Kubernetes, BigQuery, Kafka, Postgres and ElasticSearch.
More reasons to work with us.
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including
- 30 days holiday per year
- Flexible working
- Pension scheme
- Health care and life cover
- A flexible ‘use your own device’ policy (or we will provide computer and office equipment for your own home office if you would prefer)
- A dedicated annual training budget for every employee so you can follow your learning passions
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
OK, over to you: if you’re interested in joining one of the most innovative software companies around, or you just have questions, then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start the ball rolling.
We are not looking for help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.