Software Delivery Developers
Location: Remote, with the option to work at our Bristol office.
Who we are
Flexys is a rapidly growing and highly respected managed software services company. We offer cloud-native debt collection and recovery solutions to some of the world’s largest brands and use cutting edge technology and development methods in order to provide an incredibly flexible and configurable solution to our clients. After nearly five years of growth and innovation, we are seen as a leading light within the FinTech sector and have only achieved our current status by valuing all of our employees and providing an exciting and rewarding place to work – whatever the level and experience of each of our incredible team.
Who you are
Skills we definitely need in you
Front end scripting and development experience in
- HTML5 – be able to read and write basic HTML tags and understand how script tags work etc.
- CSS – enough to translate web page designs into CSS configurations
- JSON – we read and write JSON schemas all day long so you need to know what JSON is and be able to edit a JSON schema competently
Optional skills that will really make you stand out
We use a varied and modern technology stack at Flexys and if you have experience in any of the following areas we will be even happier. However, if you don’t have any experience in any of these but would like to learn, we can help with that too even though it’s not a required skill
- Google Cloud Platform
- Docker and implementing microservices
- Agile, Scrum and Kanban
- SQL and BigQuery
- Information security processes and controls
More reasons to work with us
We believe that diversity enhances our working life and our products. Our ethos is to provide a stimulating and rewarding work environment where every one of our team is respected and is free to contribute ideas and value to the company, and to grow in experience and knowledge. In addition to this working environment we offer some great benefits
- 30 days holiday per year + the usual bank holidays
- Flexible working hours
- A 5%+5% pension scheme (you can, of course, add more)
- Health care and life cover
- A flexible ‘use your own device’ policy (or we will provide computer and office equipment for your own home office if you would prefer)
- A dedicated annual training budget for every employee so you can follow your learning passions
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
OK, over to you: if you’re interested in joining one of the most innovative software companies around, or you just have questions, then drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll start the ball rolling.
We are not looking for help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.