Work location: remote, or at our Bristol offices if preferred
Package: £90K-£100+ OTE + benefits
Flexys is a rapidly growing and highly respected managed software services company.
We offer debt management solutions to some of the world’s largest brands and use cutting edge cloud-native technology and development methods in order to provide an incredibly flexible and configurable solution to our clients.
After five years of growth and innovation, we are seen as a leading light within the FinTech sector and have achieved our current status by valuing all of our employees and providing an exciting and rewarding place to work – whatever the level and experience of each of our incredible team.
The Sales Director is ultimately responsible for coaching, mentoring, and developing a motivated and high-performance sales team who can achieve and exceed company sales targets.
The Sales Director will
- Be responsible for the attainment of the overall Sales targets.
- Be comfortable and experienced at selling to large Enterprise Prospects and Clients.
- Lead and inspire the Sales team and be an accomplished team player at senior management and board level.
- Communicate effectively, openly and transparently at all levels.
- Act as a mentor to your team but also a servant leader ensuring your team has the support, skills and training required to achieve their targets and objectives.
- Plan, implement and manage the overall sales strategy including the Go To Market strategy.
- Develop an effective Account Management strategy to maximise revenue from existing clients.
- Effectively manage long term sales opportunities and relationships with prospective clients.
- Ensure sales opportunities are equally distributed and effectively managed.
- Ensure timely closure of sales opportunities in line with sales forecast and financial targets.
- Work with the Board, COO and Delivery team to ensure delivery slots and delivery capacity are managed effectively.
- Develop a deep understanding of the Flexys platform and the Debt Management Systems space and be able to explain to prospective clients how we address their needs, problems or wants.
- Work with the Flexys board to design and implement effective and motivational commission schemes.
- Provide accurate and realistic reports on the sales pipeline, progress against defined strategy and wider team objectives.
- Identify new and innovative ideas to generate additional ARR.
- Lead key account relationships.
- Develop mature and robust account, sales and closure plans.
- Understand commercial law and contract structure.
Success in the role will be measured on the following deliverables
- Sales targets are exceeded.
- An inspired and motivated sales team.
- Creation of an effective sales strategy and GTM plan designed to meet growth plans aligned to the Board’s Business Plan.
- Historical accuracy of the sales pipeline.
We are looking for
- Proven leadership of a sales team.
- Proven experience in enterprise-level technology sales.
- Ability to present and negotiate at C-level.
- Ability to prospect for new business based on your existing network.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills.
- Excellent organisational and relationship-building skills.
Additional desirable skills include
- Experience of working in the fintech or financial services sectors.
- Understanding of debt management.
- Experience in working with remote teams.
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment, including
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 30 days holiday
- Medical and life cover
- Contributory pension
- Annual training and development contribution
- Flexible working environment – tell us what you need
- Remote working or work from our Bristol office
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion on the role.
We are not seeking help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.