Work location: remote or at our Bristol offices
Package: £65-£75K OTE + benefits
We’re looking for an exceptional Pre-sales Consultant who can take client requirements and vision and bring them to life, illustrating how our products and services meet and exceed expectations. This role needs someone who is technically adept and has a passion for cloud-native architecture as well as the commercial understanding to highlight where our solutions deliver business uplift and competitive edge.
We want a team player with superb communication skills who can command the respect of everyone involved in a procurement process from collections agents up to the C-Suite exec team.
Flexys is a rapidly growing and highly respected managed software services company.
We offer debt management solutions to some of the world’s largest brands and use cutting edge cloud-native technology and development methods in order to provide an incredibly flexible and configurable solution to our clients.
After five years of growth and innovation, we are seen as a leading light within the FinTech sector and have achieved our current status by valuing all of our employees and providing an exciting and rewarding place to work – whatever the level and experience of each of our incredible team.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a friendly, caring and highly collaborative team.
The Pre-Sales Consultant will
- Be equally comfortable talking technical detail to a CTO or talking business benefits to a Head of Collections or CFO.
- Be able to interpret business requirements, translate them into technical design within the Flexys platform and play these back as a business benefit/competitive edge to the prospect.
- Show genuine enthusiasm for delighting and amazing prospects using the full capabilities of the Flexys platform.
- Communicate across the business to ensure the Delivery and DevOps teams are comfortable with the solution being proposed to our clients.
- Understand and keep abreast of the industries and business sectors in which Flexys operates.
- Become a Debt Management Systems Subject Matter Expert.
- Design and deliver compelling demonstrations to prospective clients.
- Engage prospective clients to understand their requirements and translate these into product demonstrations.
- Fully own and continuously refine and improve the product demonstration environment.
- Build and continuously improve your knowledge of our solution. This will require strong technical aptitude and the ability to learn and demonstrate new technologies quickly.
- Support the Sales team with client-facing technical pre-sales assistance.
- Attend internal and external events in support of Sales activity.
- Compare competitor products and provide insight on competitive advantages.
- Work with the Delivery and DevOps teams to specify solutions for prospective clients.
- Provide feedback from clients to the Development team about product requirements.
- Support the Sales team with writing proposals and tender responses.
Success in the role will be measured on the following deliverables
- Individual targets are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrable contribution to the successful achievement of the sales team’s financial targets.
- Demonstrations are clearly defined and well executed to prospective clients.
- High-quality presentations and written tender documentation are produced which contribute to successful bids.
- Expertise in the Flexys solution and the sector is evident and contributes towards the future roadmap.
We are looking for
- Proven software pre-sales experience.
- An understanding of Cloud Computing and DevOps.
- Technical client-facing consultancy experience.
- Proposal and tender writing experience.
- Good commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- A strong understanding of technology sales.
Additional desirable skills include
- experience of working in the Fintech or Financial Services sectors.
- experience of working with remote teams.
- experience of working in a software company.
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 30 days holiday
- Medical and life cover
- Contributory pension
- Annual training and development contribution
- Flexible working environment – tell us what you need
- Remote working or work from our Bristol office
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion on the role.
We are not seeking help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.