Front End Software Engineers
We work at the forefront of debt management technology, improving the speed, ease and efficiency of the debt collection process for creditors and their customers. It’s a sensitive and important area to work in, where the combination of creative thinking and modern technology can make a big difference.
Our cloud-native Control+ platform is leading the field and transforming the way organisations engage with their customers, and improving their employee experience. Our clients include banks, financial services, utility companies and motor finance providers.
Flexys is looking for mid-senior front end Software Engineers adept with Angular2+ (preferred) or other JS frameworks. This is an opportunity to positively impact a suite of fintech applications and to help build a customisable user interface.
We build responsive and scalable single-page applications that manage debt more effectively and provide a sustainable and positive experience for consumers. We’re growing our engineering team and building out our digital engagement platform, applying machine learning and other AI techniques through agile approaches.
We’re always open to new things and you can influence where we go and how we get there. At all times you’ll have a lot of freedom in design, technology choice and influence over our approach.
We’re looking for someone with
- Advanced front end skills and strong technical knowledge of at least one JS framework (ie. Angular, React, Vue.js or Ember.js).
- Experience with unit and acceptance testing.
- Knowledge of building single-page applications, displaying complex information in intuitive ways.
- Passion for building beautiful, responsive and accessible UIs.
- Familiarity with a ‘mobile-first’ approach.
- Familiarity with Agile and continuous delivery.
- Clear desire to learn, improve and share knowledge with colleagues.
- Familiarity with back end development and functional programming would be a bonus.
Current stack – we’ll welcome your influence
Angular with RxJS and TypeScript | Bootstrap | HTML5 | CSS | SCSS | BEM | Protractor | REST APIs | SSE | Elasticsearch | Json Schema and more…
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 30 days holiday.
- Medical and life cover.
- Contributory pension.
- Annual training and development contribution.
- Flexible working environment – tell us what you need.
- Remote working or work from our Bristol office.open-source friendly IP Rights agreement | conference involvement encouraged | time for open source contributions | option to bring your own device | standing desks, supportive chairs, high-quality screens.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com for an informal discussion on the role.
We are not seeking help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.