Front End Developers
We work at the forefront of debt management technology, improving the speed, ease and efficiency of the debt collection process for creditors and their customers. It’s a sensitive and important area to work in, where the combination of creative thinking and modern technology can make a big difference.
Our cloud-native Control+ platform is leading the field and transforming the way organisations engage with their customers, and improving their employee experience. Our clients include banks, financial services, utility companies and motor finance providers.
We are looking for skilled and creative front end developers adept with Angular, React, Vue.js or Ember.js. This is an opportunity to join Flexys at a time of significant growth and to help develop our customisable user interface.
We build responsive and scalable single-page applications that manage debt more effectively and provide a sustainable and positive experience for consumers.
As a front end developer, you will build and implement UIs for data users, administrators and consumers. You’ll join a highly collaborative multi-skilled team and work closely with our UX designers. Importantly, you will work with our clients in order to understand their goals, and how their business and technology runs. We’re always open to new things and you can influence where we go and how we get there.
At all times, you will have a lot of freedom in design and technology choice, and the opportunity to influence our approach.
As a Front End Developer you will
- prototype a notification system for the consumer portal
- work with delivery engineers to understand requirements and customise applications
- design and implement improvements to a cross-browser testing strategy
- build integrations between third-party analytics visualisation and the agent portal
We are looking for
- advanced front end skills and a champion of best coding practice
- strong technical knowledge Angular, React, Vue.js or Ember.js
- knowledge of unit and acceptance testing
- knowledge of building single-page applications, displaying complex information in intuitive ways
- familiarity with Agile, automated testing and continuous delivery
- passion for building beautiful, responsive and accessible front ends
- clear desire to learn, improve and share knowledge with colleagues
- familiarity with a ‘mobile-first’ approach to building web applications
- familiarity with back end development and functional programming would be a bonus
Current stack – we’ll welcome your influence
Angular with RxJS and TypeScript | Bootstrap | HTML5 | SCSS | Protractor | REST APIs | SSE | Elasticsearch | JSON Schema and more
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Work from home
- 30 days holiday
- Medical and life cover
- Contributory pension
- Annual training and development contribution
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you
Please send a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion on the role.
We are not seeking help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.