We work at the forefront of debt management technology. We aim to improve the speed, ease and efficiency of the debt collection process for creditors and their customers. It’s a sensitive and important area to work in, where the combination of creative thinking and modern technology can make a big difference.
Our cloud-native Control+ platform is leading the field and transforming the way organisations engage with their customers, and improving their employee experience. Our clients include banks, financial services, utility companies and motor finance providers.
We are looking for confident and highly organised people who will take ownership of the delivery and governance process and will actively reshape and continually improve how we deliver. A key element of the role will be to provide strong governance and manage expectations, risk, dependencies and timescales to ensure the client receives the best service possible and that internal capacity is effectively managed. The Project Manager should ensure that projects are delivered to time and budget, appropriately resourced and delivered using the Flexys delivery methodology.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and to work using the latest technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Big Query, Aiven, Casandra, Postgres and SQL.
As a Project Manager, you will
- confidently manage projects for large and complex organisations e.g. banks, utilities
- create and manage project plans for both pre-sale opportunities and live projects
- manage stakeholders at all levels both internally and within client organisations
- support the Sales team and work with prospects during pre-sales to define the most appropriate delivery and governance approach
- provide accurate estimates of project delivery effort
- create detailed Statements of Work that facilitate successful delivery
- manage scope and raise chargeable change requests as required
- ensure Delivery resources are scheduled and financial forecasts are available for all projects
- input into the design, and provide updates to, the end to end delivery process
- ensure an effective governance structure is in place to suit the project and the client
- ensure milestones, risks, issues and dependencies are recorded and carefully managed on all projects
- lead project teams day to day to ensure successful delivery
- work closely with the Devops team to prioritise and schedule in line with project timelines
- provide reports on project progress, RAG status, risks, issues, milestones and forecasts to internal stakeholders
Success in the role will be measured on the following deliverables
- successful completion of projects to budget and time with high levels of customer satisfaction
- project deliverables and Statements of Work are achieved, with any risks being communicated at the earliest opportunity to the relevant stakeholders
- productive and effective relationships with both customer and internal stakeholders to support effective project delivery
- allocation of resources to deliver projects and accurate financial management (forecasts, milestones, effort vs completion)
We are looking for:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent written and verbal communication
- the ability to empathise, evaluate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- thoroughness and attention to detail
- minimum of 2 years working as a project manager or within Delivery
- understanding of structured agile e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- the flexibility to adapt project delivery methods to suit our clients’ expectations
Additional desirable skills include:
- an understanding of debt management
- financial services and/or utilities operational awareness
- successful delivery of complex projects into large enterprises
- experience managing multiple stakeholders and third parties
- commercial awareness
- understanding of ISO 27001
Why work with Flexys?
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products. In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment, including
- private medical insurance
- group life insurance
- contributory pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
Sound like you? We’d like to hear from you.
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to email@example.com for an informal discussion on the role.