We work at the forefront of debt management technology, improving the speed, ease and efficiency of the debt collection process for creditors and their customers. It’s a sensitive and important area to work in, where the combination of creative thinking and modern technology can make a big difference.
Our cloud-native Control+ platform is leading the field and transforming the way organisations engage with their customers, and improving their employee experience. Our clients include banks, financial services, utility companies and motor finance providers.
Flexys is looking for DevOps Engineers to help run our cloud infrastructure, continuous delivery and automation. We’re growing our engineering team as we develop and extend our building a flexible platform for debt management that can be configured to meet our clients’ requirements.
This will be an opportunity to help shape the future of the processes and technologies in use across the business. Flexys is always open to new ideas and you will have a say in where we go and how we get there.
We’re looking for
- Someone ready to help run a dependable, effective approach to DevOps.
- Experience with infrastructure as code.
- Experience with container orchestration systems like Kubernetes is a bonus.
- Good scripting skills using any of Bash, Python, Ruby, etc.
- Someone comfortable becoming a technical go-to person for customers, development, support and delivery.
- Someone who is always eager to extend their knowledge and skills with additional training and learning opportunities.
- Considering DevOps jobs such as DevOps Engineer | Infrastructure Engineer | Site Reliability Engineer | Platform Engineer
Kubernetes | Terraform | Helm | Concourse | Git | GitHub | Nginx | Prometheus | Grafana | Google Cloud Platform | JVM | Kafka | Elasticsearch | Postgres
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience.
- 30 days holiday.
- Medical and life cover.
- Contributory pension.
- Annual training and development contribution.
- Flexible working environment – tell us what you need.
- Remote working or work from our Bristol officeopen-source friendly IP Rights agreement | conference involvement encouraged | time for open source contributions | option to bring your own device | standing desks, supportive chairs, high-quality screens.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com for an informal discussion on the role.
We are not seeking help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.