Business Development Manager
Salary range: £60-70K + generous, uncapped commission scheme + benefits
Location: remote or at our Bristol offices
We are looking for smart, ambitious, articulate candidates who understand the broader remit of business development for our clients, prospects and ourselves. We want to hear from creative people who are comfortable combining ideas from technology and commerce to illustrate how our products and services can change the trajectory of our clients’ businesses for the better. Flexys founding principles are based on bringing fresh thinking to solve real-world problems, and you’ll be supported by a dynamic team dedicated to doing things right.
Flexys is a rapidly growing and highly respected managed software services company. We offer cloud-based debt management solutions to some of the world’s largest brands and use cutting-edge cloud-native technology and development methods in order to provide an incredibly flexible and configurable solution to our clients.
After six years of growth and innovation, we are seen as a leading light within the FinTech sector and have achieved our current status by valuing all of our employees and providing an exciting and rewarding place to work – whatever the level and experience of each of our incredible team.
This is an exciting and rewarding opportunity to join a friendly, caring and highly collaborative team.
The Business Development Manager will
- Establish new business relationships.
- Promote and sell Flexys products and services.
- Develop and manage a strong pipeline of opportunities.
- Ensure the sales pipeline is accurate and up to date in the CRM.
- Provide reports on opportunities as requested.
- Work collaboratively with colleagues to coordinate sales efforts.
- Provide full and accurate briefings to any colleagues involved in Pre-Sales activities.
- Create and present high-quality sales pitches and proposals.
- Coordinate and manage RFP response preparations and input.
- Meet with Clients and Prospects face-to-face and virtually.
- Endeavour to build and maintain strong client relationships, be the trusted advisor to clients to help solve their business problems and develop compelling business cases for technology investment.
- Negotiate and manage the contracting process.
- Be a Flexys brand ambassador at conferences and events.
- Evangelise the Flexys value proposition and differentiators.
Success in the role will be measured on the following deliverables
- Individual targets are met or exceeded.
- Demonstrable contribution to the successful achievement of the sales team revenue targets.
- High-quality presentations and written tender documentation are produced which contributes to successful bids.
- Expertise in the Flexys solution is evident and contributes towards the future roadmap.
We are looking for
- Proven software sales experience.
- Proposal and tender writing experience.
- Excellent commercial acumen.
- Excellent presentation and demonstration skills.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Good listening skills.
- Ability to explain and present technical solutions to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Excellent relationship-building skills.
- A strong understanding of technology sales.
Additional desirable skills include
- Experience of working in fintech or financial services sectors.
- Experience of working with remote teams.
- Experience of working in a software company.
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products. In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including:
- 30 days holiday plus bank holidays.
- The choice of remote or office working.
- Flexible working hours.
- Comprehensive private medical insurance.
- Group life insurance.
- Contributory pension scheme.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com for an informal discussion on the role.