Back End Software Engineers
We work at the forefront of debt management technology, improving the speed, ease and efficiency of the debt collection process for creditors and their customers. It’s a sensitive and important area to work in, where the combination of creative thinking and modern technology can make a big difference.
Our cloud-native Control+ platform is leading the field and transforming the way organisations engage with their customers, and improving their employee experience. Our clients include banks, financial services, utility companies and motor finance providers.
Flexys is looking for Software Engineers with skills in Scala or other functional programming languages. We are growing our engineering team as we continue to develop and extend our flexible platform.
This is an opportunity to help shape the future of the processes and technologies in use across the business. Flexys is always open to new ideas and you will have a say in where we go and how we get there.
We’re looking for
- Someone with solid programming skills in Scala or other FP languages.
- A clear desire to learn and improve.
- Familiarity with the principles of Agile, TDD and continuous integration.
- Enthusiasm and informed opinions about modern software engineering practice.
- Familiarity with event sourcing would be a bonus.
Scala | Kafka | ElasticSearch | Postgres | Docker | Kubernetes | Terraform | Linux and more
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products.
In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including:
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- 30 days holiday
- Medical and life cover
- Contributory pension
- Annual training and development contribution
- Flexible working environment – tell us what you need
- Remote working or work from our Bristol office
- open-source friendly IP Rights agreement | conference involvement encouraged | time for open source contributions | option to bring your own device | standing desks, supportive chairs, high-quality screens.
You will need to be eligible to work in the UK without a visa.
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you.
Please send a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion on the role.
We are not seeking help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.