Technical Delivery Engineers
Flexys is looking for experienced Technical Delivery Engineers to join our creative, customer-orientated team.
This is an opportunity to join Flexys at a time of significant growth and help us to deliver our class-leading, cloud-native debt management solution to new and existing clients across multiple sectors.
You will be experienced in running workshops with clients to scope and build solutions and will work collaboratively with our DevOps team to deliver applications using Agile methodologies.
You will develop a clear understanding of our clients’ requirements and how their business uses our systems. This role requires thoroughness and attention to detail, excellent technical and communication skills and the ability to build effective, positive relationships that reflect our excellent service standards.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a friendly and highly collaborative team and to work using the latest technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Big Query, Aiven, Casandra, PostGres and SQL.
- organise and lead requirements workshops
- define interface specifications
- configure and customise systems
- develop and test workflow processes
- build business process through BPMN
- design and implement dashboards and reports
- support client acceptance testing
- travel to customer sites as required when it’s safe to do so
- work collaboratively with our devops team
We’re looking for
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Min 2 years experience delivering technical solutions to external clients
- Debt management business knowledge
- Financial services or utilities operational awareness
- Process design (ideally using BPMN)
- An understanding of structured agile e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- SQL and data warehousing principles
- Cloud technologies experience (in particular Google Cloud Platform)
- Familiarity with event-driven, real-time integration
Our current technologies include
GCP, Kubernetes, BigQuery, Kafka, Postgres and ElasticSearch.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Work from home option
- 30 days holiday
- Medical and life cover
- Contributory pension
- Annual training and development contribution
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com and we will arrange an informal discussion on the role.
We are not looking for help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.