Technical Business Analysts
Flexys is looking for experienced Technical Business Analysts to join our talented and friendly team.
This is an opportunity to join Flexys at a time of significant growth and help us to deliver our class beating, cloud-native debt management solution to new and existing clients. You will develop a clear understanding of our clients’ requirements and how their business uses our systems. You will have excellent technical and communication skills and build effective, positive relationships that reflect Flexys’ excellent service standards.
The Technical Business Analysts will run workshops with our clients to scope and build their solution and work collaboratively with our DevOps and Delivery teams to deliver our applications using Agile methodologies.
We’re looking for
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Min 2 years working within a similar role delivering technical solutions to external clients
- Debt management business knowledge
- Financial services or utilities operational awareness
- General programming and scripting
- Process design (ideally using BPMN)
- An understanding of structured agile e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- SQL and data warehousing principles
- Cloud technologies (in particular Google Cloud Platform)
Our current technologies include
GCP, Kubernetes, Big Query, Kafka PostGres and SQL.
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Work from home
- 30 days holiday
- Medical and life cover
- Contributory pension
- Annual training and development contribution
If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you. Please send you CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will arrange an informal discussion on the role.
We are not looking for help from recruitment agencies at this time, thank you.