Our client base is expanding and we are looking for a confident and highly effective project manager to join our team. You will be experienced in leading enterprise-level technical projects, delivering debt management solutions to external clients and be skilled in both Agile and traditional delivery approaches. You will work collaboratively with our DevOps, delivery and service delivery teams defining a delivery approach that meets our clients business objectives.
We are looking for an energetic and dynamic person who will take ownership of the delivery process and will actively shape and continually improve how we deliver. A key element of the role will be to manage expectations, risk, dependencies and timescales to ensure the client receives the best service possible and that internal capacity is effectively managed.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our team and to work using the latest technologies including Google Cloud Platform, Kubernetes, Big Query, Aiven, Casandra, Postgres and SQL.
The Project Manager will
- manage stakeholders at all levels, both internally and within client organisations
- confidently manage projects for large organisations e.g. banks, utilities
- work with prospects during pre-sales to define the most appropriate delivery approach
- shape the end to end delivery process
- provide high-level plans and estimates for delivery efforts to support proposals
- tailor a governance structure to suit the project and the client
- agree and communicate key milestones, risks and dependencies
- lead project teams day to day, supporting successful delivery
- work hand in hand with the devops team to prioritise and schedule
We are looking for:
- excellent interpersonal skills
- excellent written and verbal communication
- the ability to empathise, evaluate and negotiate effectively at all levels
- thoroughness and attention to detail
- minimum of 2 years working as a project manager or within delivery
- understanding of structured agile e.g. Scrum, Kanban
- the flexibility to adapt project delivery methods to suit our clients’ expectations
Additional desirable skills include:
- understanding of debt management
- financial services and/or utilities operational awareness
- successful delivery of complex projects into large enterprises
- experience managing multiple stakeholders and third parties
- commercial awareness
- understanding of ISO 27001
Why work with Flexys?
Flexys has a work culture that values dedication, creativity and continual improvement. In return, we offer variety and flexibility in a positive working environment where each individual is valued. We believe that diversity enhances our work culture and our products. In order to attract the very best talent, we provide class-leading benefits aimed at rewarding hard work and commitment. Including:
- discounted onsite state-of-the-art gym membership
- private medical insurance
- group life insurance
- contributory pension scheme
- 30 days holiday
To apply please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for an informal discussion on the role.